How to add a second organization.
1. After you login to FirstForward® you will see a menu on the left. Click on the Credentials link.
2. On the Credentials page click on the Add Employment button just above your employment history.
3. On the Add Your Employment screen:
- Type in the full name of your organization.
- If you see your organization appear in the list below where you are typing, click on it to choose the organization. If your organization does not appear click on Create New:… this will add your organization to FirstForward.
- If you would like this organization to be added to your Professional Credentials click on the checkbox next to Visibility.
Click the Save button when you are finished.
4. Enter your organization’s city and state, and enter your employment dates. If you are currently working at the organization leave the end date blank. Click the Save button when your finished.
5. At this point your organization has been added. A member of the FirstForward customer care team will contact your organization to verify your employment. FirstForward has been designed solely for first responders and we take that very seriously. As such, we vet everyone that has an account on FirstForward.
6. After you have received an email letting you know you have been vetted, return to the Credentials page and click on the menu toggle on the right, and then click on Make this Primary.
7. Next click on the GEAR icon in the upper right corner and then click on Edit Member Profile.
8. On your Member Profile page check that your data is correct, add your photo and then scroll down to requests roles for the organization.
9. Under the Special Duties section you can select the check boxes if you would like to be:
- The Administrator for the organization – this will give you the power to invite members, control the roster and assign training for your organization.
- The Vendor for the organization – this will allow you to publish and track sales for content you upload.
These requests will also be vetted by our FirstForward customer care team.
If your organization already has an Organization Administrator you will need to request that the administrator assign you these roles.